We are a fresh start-up in legal tech, but we are backed by a multinational enterprise - so funding is safe. Our business prototype has already been running for quite a while and we know we have a great product-market fit. Now, we are building a team of entrepreneurs and experts in order to scale up our business. In the first step, we look at Europe, but in the long run we are seeking to build a well-known brand for a worldwide business. This includes having subsidiaries in every bigger city.
With your help, we want to set up a new technological foundation using a greenfield approach. For our HQ in Cologne we are looking for:
Senior Web Developers
What you do
- Work within an agile team employing Scrum
- Build up the whole IT landscape from scratch
- Design the development and deployment process and live it
- Haggle with your technical PO about solution approaches and estimates
- Help to write stories and implement them
- Code great features, make sure they are tested and meet the quality guidelines
- Manage the code base as well as the underlying infrastructure in a DevOps approach - You build it, you run it!
What we offer
- We are easy going, humble people and we love to create a work environment where everybody feels comfortable
- You will be faced with technical challenges on a daily basis. We want to build innovative products and we want you to build them with us
- You have your say. We need your experience and we are willing to listen
- Say goodbye to agency hours! We also like to spend time with our families and friends
- Competitive compensation for good performance
Who you are
- More than 5 years’ experience in developing scalable web applications
- Developed front- and backend and maintained the applications afterwards
- Profound experience in at least two of the following languages: PHP, Python, Ruby, Java, C# and the corresponding frameworks
- Very good understanding of relational databases like MySQL or Postgres, experience with key-value-stores like Redis would be nice
- Knowledge on the ins and outs of git, unit and integration testing, Jenkins and deployment managers (e.g. Capistrano)
- Comfortable in dealing with technologies like ElasticSearch, Varnish, Docker, Puppet, ELK
- LAMP is something you don’t expect light coming out of it but you can set it up in no time
- You know that scaling doesn’t only depend on the system but mostly on the programming style
- You are familiar with IP addresses, network masks, DNS and also firewalls
- Experience with CMS and Machine Learning would be a plus
- You are a go to person, who is motivated to deliver great functionality to users and you know what “pragmatic” means
Get in touch
If you can see yourself as one of our senior web developers, please get in touch with us by using the application form or by sending your CV to email@example.com.
We would also be interested in your stackoverflow and/or github profile, so feel free to enclose the links as well.
Acquisition by third parties is not appreciated.