Job Specific Duties: Under limited supervision, supervises one of the following groups: Windows, UNIX, Network, Database Administration or Development, Engineering Software, Enterprise Application Support/Development, Business Analysts, Web Development, Enterprise GIS, or Project Management. Responsibilities will include supervising all phases of system development and enhancement by directing, developing, and monitoring project work plans and schedules. Provides both client and server side Web software maintenance. Correct problems on the functionality of the Web site. Customize SharePoint user interfaces, through editing of the Master Page, as well as developing site templates. Responsible for developing taxonomy and branding. Creates and maintains both static and dynamic pages to communicate agency information. Manages the agency's World Wide Web site (http://www.dot.ga.gov/Pages/default.aspx) and the agency's Intranet for internal information communication. May serve as an expert level Web trainer for internal staff.
THIS IS AN UNCLASSIFIED POSITION.
THE SELECTED APPLICANT FOR THE POSITION WILL BE SUBJECT TO A REFERENCE CHECK AND CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK, WHERE APPLICABLE
PLEASE INCLUDE ALL RELEVANT JOB INFORMATION ON THE APPLICATION FOR
CONSIDERATION. ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE PRESCREENED.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university AND Five years of related experience
- Associate's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university AND Seven years of related experience
- Nine years of related experience
- Two years of experience at the lower level Systems Administrator 3 (ITP042) or position equivalent.
AGENCY SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS:
- Extensive professional experience managing complex IT related projects or professional level IT personnel
- Experience in one of the following areas: Project Management, Application Development, Web Development, Server Administration, Network Administration, Database Development/Administration or Software Engineering
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills in building effective work teams.
- Accepts accountability for the performance and quality of the IT system.
- Four-year degree in an IT related field
- Possession of Professional MS Windows Certifications
- Demonstrated experience managing Information Technology Professionals, specifically Software Developers.
- Demonstrated experience managing Software Developers, using .NET, Java J2EE, or ColdFusion.
- Demonstrated experience with object oriented design and development, Web services and SOA.
- Demonstrated experience providing Enterprise Systems support.
- Completion of a graduate or advanced degree in business administration, information technology, management information systems or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Knowledge of current Web technology including complex HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language), CSS (Cascading Style Sheets), and JQuery.
- Knowledge of Design portal components (Web Parts), InfoPath forms, customizations, and integration with third party solutions, as well as develop new applications utilizing .NET technologies.
- Experience with SharePoint 2010 or 2013.
- Experience using SharePoint Designer 2010 or 2013
Salary: $68,000.00 per year
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER